Heavy duty tombstone ring feeder is extremely robust and practical, ideal for horned cattle. The main frame is constructed from 48.3mm tube whereas the tombstones are 38.3mm tube with infill bars that extend the full height of the feeder to give each section extra strength. Improved end plates on each section fit snugly together, increasing the overall strength of the unit yet further.
- Designed for horned cattle
- 2285mm (7’6”) diameter x 1195mm high x 545mm deep welded base
- Formed into 12-sided shape, rather than one continuous circle.
- 12 feed spaces
- 48.3 dia SHS horizontal rails
- 38mm o/d tube tombstone rails at 592mm approx centres giving a 249mm gap at base of head space
- Supplied in 3 sections to be fixed together with the bolts supplied
- Self assembly required.