The Clipex Beefy post was specifically designed to add ground holding and extra strength to your fence line. They can be used to strengthen slight bends up to 15 degrees or in combination with standard posts to add strength where needed. Many people also use Beefy’s solely to create a formidably strong and long-lasting fence.
Clipex Beefy is a 2.0m long 11 clip, thicker gauge and larger profile post. It has been designed to suit both premium X fence and the more budget friendly Forge Knot 8/80 Stock fence. All eight lines of wire netting will be clipped to the eleven clip post with two rows of barbed, electric or plain above plus one row of plain or barbed wire as the base line. It can also be used for permanent electric fencing, line wire, barbed wire or rabbit fencing.
The Beefy can also be used as an economy strainer.
*If you plan on using your own brand of wire please check clip spacing’s before ordering. (John Bright Fencing will not be liable if after erection the wire is found not to suit the posts.)*
- Features angled flanges which deliver a 60% increased surface area and up to 230% more lateral strength than a standard post
- Longevity – Minimum 30 year service life
- Clipex Fencing Solution – 50% quicker to erect.
- Surprisingly cost effective – Over 50% cheaper life time costs achieved
- fitted with anti-lift plates and strengthening backing plate.