When you use our website, sign up to our emails or contact us, we collect some information:
• Questions and feedback, including your email address
• If you open our emails and the links you click
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address and web browser
• How you use the site
Your data can be seen by designated staff and contractors to help us improve the site and our service to you.
We store your data on a secure server but can’t guarantee its safety while it is being sent over the web.
We do not:
• Share your information with other organisations or websites
• Ask us what information we have about you
• Tell us not to use this information
• Unsubscribe from our emails by clicking the unsubscribe button
We do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Clicking on some links or connections may mean third parties collect or share data about you. We do not control these third party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
You can ask for:
• access to your personal data
• corrections to personal data (new data may need to be verified)
• personal data to be erased
You can withdraw your consent.
For more information see www.ico.org.uk
You can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office www.ico.org.uk
We hope that you would contact us first so we have an opportunity to address your concerns.