Parkland fencing (also known as estate fencing) is available for either supply only or for our teams to supply and erect. It comes galvanised and with either straight uprights or curved tops.
John Bright Fencing are suppliers of Cotwold Decorative Ironworkers providing the finest estate fencing. We specialise in supplying parkland fencing for National Trusts, parkland, commercial and private estates. We are a trusted supplier to a number of estates across Dorset, Devon and Somerset. We also supply and fit parkland fencing for organisations such as The National Trust.
This type of fencing is not exclusively reserved for large estates. They look equally attractive outside country cottages and driveway entrances.
CDI’s traditional estate fencing is ideal for use as a continuous boundary fence in parkland, paddocks, deer parks or estate grounds.
Why use CDI fencing?
- Not comparable with other modular welded estate fencing made by other manufacturers. CDI’s fencing is copied from original wrought iron fencing.
- Galvanised to give your fence the strength and longevity you would expect.
- Not welded but instead we use the old fashioned method of clips and fixings removing the need to weld any unsightly weld joints.
- Treated with acid to etch prime before painting with a colour of your choice.
- Able to follow the contours of the ground providing sympathetic sweeping curves with the ground.
We have 5 options for estate fencing and compatible gates
- Standard 1200mm.
- Standard 1000mm.
- Round bar 1200mm.
Ungalvanised fencing is available on request.
All gates can be fitted with electric automatic openings. A great addition to save you having to manually open and close gates especially in foul weather.