We deliver within approximately a 40 mile radius of our store using our own transport.
For deliveries outside of this area please contact us directly and we will be happy to organise alternative arrangements.
Please note delivery is kerbside only. If you could ensure you have the necessary man power or equipment to move the items to where required.
No longer required? Ordered the wrong product? Our returns policy enables you to return an item within 48 hours providing the item is in its original condition and packaging (if applicable), unused and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase we will offer an exchange or full refund.
Items may be subject to our 10% restocking charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the product, if collection is required a charge will be incurred.
Products that are a special order or items being made to specific sizes ‘bespoke’ are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Important points to note:
We (John Bright Fencing Ltd) are agents for MPB Garden Buildings Limited – The Malvern Collection.
- All buildings are fully guaranteed to be free from defects and faulty installation for a period of 12 months.
- We would like to remind customers that timber is an organic product, subject to naturally occurring changes that result from different environmental conditions i.e. changes in colour, surface, splits and shrinkage. We cannot accept responsibility for these natural changes.
- All base work is the responsibility of the customer, as is the safe securing of the building once installed. We require a level solid base, either paving slabs or concrete upon which to install your building.
- Pressure Treated floor bearers laid on top of your prepared base, are an important and valuable option as they allow the circulation of air underneath the timber floor and help to keep it dry and sound.
- Please allow for as much room as possible around the building for our fitters to work during installation.
- Our installers will need a clear access to carry building sections from the vehicle to your prepared base, with no height restrictions or tight sharp corners to negotiate.
- Our installers cannot lift sections over fences more than 4′ in height or over buildings such as garages. If the only access is through the house a straight run is required, many sections will not pass through doorways. Please advise us in advance if there are any difficulties regarding access.
- Always make allowance for any roof overhang when buildings have to go into confined spaces.
- All of our deal and cedar buildings are treated with a good quality preservative on the inside, as well as the outside, prior to leaving the factory. We recommend that you re-treat your building at regular intervals to maintain the appearance and lifespan of your building.
- Cedar buildings have cedar windows, doors and external cladding only i.e. they have deal framing, floors, roofs and verandahs.
- Ironmongery in black japanned as standard, solid brass and chrome available where stated.
- 4mm toughened float glass (Bewdley range glazed with 3mm horticultural glass, playhouses glazed with safety acrylic).
- All roofs are protected with a layer of mineral felt unless otherwise stated, available in a choice of two colours (red or grey, grey will be standard unless stated).
- All timber sizes stated are finished sizes i.e. after machining.
- Please note that finished sizes can vary by plus or minus 1mm.
- All building dimensions shown in this brochure are approximate, based on external wall sizes.
- All timber used in the construction of our buildings originates from sustainable forests.
- As it is our policy to continually improve products, methods and materials, we reserve the right to change specifications from time to time, we will not make any significant variations without your agreement.
Clifford Jones Platinum Incised 15 performance warranty.
To register your round fencing materials please go to the following website http://www.cjtimber.com/platinum-registration-document