Fire up the BBQ
June is on the horizon and the countdown to the longest day begins. Now the weather is warming up, it’s time to bring out the barbecue. From charcoal to chairs, we’ve got everything you need to get that summer party started.
Charcoal. Make it sustainable
Our charcoal is locally sourced from Ben, a woodsman at Eggardon, West Dorset. Each bag is a blend of oak, ash, hazel, beech, maple and thorn that heats up quickly and lights easily.
A match, some newspaper and you’re ready to cook.
Pull up a chair
Whether it’s watching the sunset or chilling over the weekend, a comfy (and stylish) outdoor chair is your summertime best buddy. From rocking chairs to shared chairs, discover more of our range below and here.
Sitting around a table with friends and family is one of life’s simple pleasures. Make the most of the longer days and make some memories this summer. Pick your favourite table here.
Always room for more
Unexpected guests may drop by but you’ll never be short on hospitality or room with a bench seat. You can even have one custom made in our workshop.
Sunny side up
Keep cool with a parasol that provides welcome shade on the sunniest of days.
Follow these simple guidelines for BBQ safety:
- Choose a flat site away from a shed, trees and shrubs
- Keep children and pets away from the BBQ
- Don’t play garden games near the BBQ
- Never leave a BBQ unattended
- Keep a bucket of water or sand nearby for emergencies
- Never use petrol on a BBQ
- Makes sure the BBQ has cooled down before moving it
- Never put hot ashes in a dustbin or wheelie bin
Source: UK Fire Service
Check out our summer accessories in store and online.
Have fun in the sun!